Cast Iron Floor Plates, T-Slotted
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Cases|
- Model NO.: Various
- Certification: CE, ISO 9001:2008
- Size: 1000X1000 mm to 10000X4000 mm
- Weight Load Capacity: 10 Ton Per Square Meter or Higher on Request
- Trademark: SONGEN
- HS Code: 90318090
- Casting Method: Special Casting
- Material: Gray Cast Iron, Nodular Cast Iron, Cast Steel
- T-Slots: Longitudinal or Oblique
- Leveling and Anchor: Leveling & Anchor Pads, Vibration Absorbing Mounts
- Origin: China
Our T-slotted cast iron floor plates have been supplied for years to overseas customers in the USA, Europe, the Middle East, South Asia etc.. Their high quality is guaranteed and prices are always under your economic budgets. Meanwhile, we are capable of arranging international transportation by GP / OT containers or flat racks to deliver them to any seaport in the world.
Generally, our T-slotted cast iron / steel floor plates are used as rigid and precision bases in engineering industries for benchmarking, layout, precision measurement, assembly work, mounting jobs for precision machining operations such as drilling, milling and boring, etc.. They are also used as test beds to support engines, motors, compressors, pumps, valves, large machines, transmissions or other large industrial machines.
Upon your requirements, we will present drawings indiciating the detailed designs as our technical proposals for your evaluations. These cast iron / steel floor plates are always customized to generally any sizes conforming to the constraints of the site receiving the plates in your workshops.
Features of our T-slotted floor plates:
1. Material is high-strength, high-density and close grained gray cast iron available at Grade of GG-20, GG-25 or GG-30. Other materials such as nodular cast iron or cast steel can also be used on request;
2. The ribbed & cored structure offers the premium rigidity and strength for the t-slotted floor plates. The solid structure can also be offered as per your request.
3. Hardness is usually for GG-25 gray cast iron in the range of HB170-240. The surface flatness accuracy is available as being Grade I, II or III as per DIN 876 Standarad. The higher flatness accuracy can be obtained by hand scrapping upon your request. Surface roughness is usually Ra 3.2 μm obtained with the CNC high-speed milling process. Lower roughness such as Ra 1.6 μm can also be achieved by grinding process on your request.
4. The width tolerance of T-slots on the plates is H12 and could also be H7 or H8 on request. Usually T-slots parallel to the longitudinal direction are offered, but also T-slots tilting to the longitudinal direction can be offered on request;
5. Cored and ribbed construction, twice annealing heat treatments at a temperature in the range of 600-700° C (the 1st annealing is done right after casting, the 2nd annealing is done right after the rough machining on the plate) and the following aging treatment are adopted on the plate to relieve the stress, ensure high stability and maintain its accuracy free from distortion;
6. Connecting grooves on all sides of the plate can be provided on request to joint together the pieces of plates into a large plate area;
7. Leveling and anchoring pads are supplied with the plates. Vibration absorbing spring mounts can alsot be provided on request;
8. Size of each piece of floor plates is available in a range from 1000x1000 mm to 10000x4000 mm. Other sizes can be made on requests.