- Trademark: SONGEN
- Origin: China
- Specification: CE, ISO, etc.
- HS Code: 90318090
Technical features of our cast iron inspection plates:
1. Material is high-strength and close-grained gray cast iron available at Grade of GG-20, GG-25 or GG-30 on request;
2. Hardness is in the range of HB170-240 and the surface flatness accuracy is available as being Grade I, II or III as per DIN 876 Standard;
3. T-slots can be furnished on the plates on request with width tolerance of T-slots on the plates is H12 and could also be H7 or H8 on request;
4. Cored and ribbed construction, twice annealing heat treaments at a temperature in the range of 600-700° C (the 1st annealing is done right after casting, the 2ND annealing is done right after the rough machining on the plate) and the following aging treatment are adopted on the plate to relieve the stress, ensure high stability and maintain its accuracy free from distortion;
5. Connecting grooves on all sides of the plate can be provided on request to joint together the pieces of plates into a large plate area;
6. Leveling and anchoring units are supplied with the plates on request;
7. Size is available in a range from 1000x1000 mm to 10000x4000 mm.