Spindle Bore Diameter 440 mm, Oil Country Lathes
|FOB Price:||US $10,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $10,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Cases|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Recommended Products
- 8 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: OCL440x1700
- Guide Rail: Horizontal Guide Rail
- Controlling Mode: Artificial
- Setting Mode: Floor-type
- Certification: SGS, CE, ISO 9001
- Spindle Bore Diameter: 440 Mm
- Trademark: SONGEN
- Origin: China
- Type: Specialized Lathe
- Power Source: Electric
- Automatic Grade: Semiautomatic
- Precision: High Precision
- Condition: New
- Distance Between Centers: 1700 Mm
- Specification: CE, ISO, etc.
- HS Code: 84581900
This model is designed to meet the special requirements of users in the petroleum, geological, mining and chemical ndustries, and in agricultural irrigation and dranage. It is able to cut various straight and taper pipe threads of union joints, drill rods, casting pipes, drain pipes, well casings and water pump pipes more economically and efficiently as compared with the engine lathe. However, it may serve as an engine lathe to cut various metric, Whitworth and module threads, shafts and disks. After all it is an ideal machine for the petroleum, mining geological, chemical and agricultural industries.
1. The machine is able to cut outer and inner threads of Straight and taper pipes up to 430mm in diameter.
2. The machine is equipped with a tapering unit which can works out a 1: 4 taper.
3. The machine is able to cut both metric and Whitwith threads without changing the translating gear.
4. The dropping worm in the apron can protect the mechanisms of the lathe automatically.
5. The guide way is hardened and finely finished.
6. The great power of the machine is competent at heavy load and power cutting.
7. The floor center rest can be moved freedy as required by the user. The center rest is provided with an adjustable clamp unit for long pipes, greatly reducing labour.
8. The 4-jaw head stock offers free clamp of both short and long pipes.
|Swing over bed (mm)||Φ1000|
|Swing over carriage (mm)||Φ610|
|Range of processing pipe thread (mm)||Φ270-430|
|Distance between centers (mm)||1700|
|Max. taper of work-piece (mm)||1:4|
|Taper bar travel (mm)||1000|
|Width of bed (mm)||755|
|Spindle bore (mm)||Φ440|
|Main motor power (kw)||22|
|Step and range of spindle speed (r/min)||9steps/4/9-180|
|Longitudinal feed (grades/mm)||32/0.1-1.5|
|Cross feed (grades/mm)||32/0.05-0.75|
|Metric thread pitch (grades/mm)||2023-1-15|
|Inch thread pitch (grades/inch)||2022-2-28|
|Lead screw pitch (inch)||12|
|Carriage rapid traverse speed (mm/min)||3740|
|Cross slide rapid traverse speed (mm/min)||1870|
|Carriage travel (mm/min)||1500|
|Cross slide travel (mm)||520|
|Tool post travel (mm/min)||300|
|Distance between spindle center and tool post (mm)||48|
|Size of tool section (mm)||45×45|
|Max. swivel angle of tool post (°)||±90°|
|Cross slide dial movement range (mm/scale)||0.05|
|Tool post dial movement range (mm/scale)||0.05|
|Dia. and taper of tailstock quill (mm/Morse)||Φ140/MT #6|
|Tailstock quill travel (mm)||300|
|Tailstock cross travel (mm)||±25|
|Chuck||Φ1000/ 4-jaw electrical chuck|
|Floor stand and taper bar||Both|