Nc Facing Head
1. Sliding block is independently driven to feed by a servo-motor via a set of precision ball screw assembly. The servo-motor is controlled by the NC system on the machine;
2. Short gearing chain in the transmission mechanism eliminates the backlash in motions of transmission and guarantees high-accuracy feeds for the facing plate;
3. U-Axis can be programmed through servo unit control and CNC control to perform automatic cutting. Feed speeds and rapid speeds are stepless and can be operated in either the inching mode or the automatic mode;
4. The NC facing head is driven to rotate at the same speed to the machine's spindle by the two keys on its spindle nose which are engaged with the machine's spindle.
|Diameter of facing head||1000mm|
|Sliding block travel||350mm|
|Maximum speed of facing head||100RPM|
|Maximum torque of facing head||7500N.M|
|Maximum facing diameter||1450mm|
- Songen Machinery Co., Ltd.
- 1st Year Audited Supplier
- Shandong, China
- Business Type: Trading Company
- Main Products: Lathes, Milling Machines, Drilling Machines, Grinding Machines, Saw Machines, Boring Machines, Boring Mill Jaws, Dividing Heads, T-Slotted Cast Iron Plaltes, Milling Heads
- OEM/ODM Service: No