12"X7" Boring Mill Jaws
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Sets/Year|
- Model NO.: 12"X7"
- Size: Customized
- Type: 1- or 2-Piece Construction
- Certification: ISO 9001:2008, CE
- Top Jaw: 1- or 2-Piece Construction
- Jaw Base Material: Casting Steel
- Jaw Base Length: 12"
- Trademark: SONGEN
- Specification: CE, ISO, etc.
- HS Code: 84663000
- Logo Printing: Without Logo Printing
- Customized: Customized
- Material: Casting Steel and Forging Steel
- Applications: Vertical Lathes, Horizontal Lathes, etc.
- Bolt Hole Centerlines Distance: 7"
- Top Jaw Material: Forging Steel
- Can Be Customized?: Yes
- Transport Package: Plywood Cases
- Origin: China
2. One-piece and two-piece construction design boring mill jaws can be custom made to meet your specific requirements;
3. With the boring mill jaws bases made of one-piece casting steel and hardened & ground serrated top jaws made of forging steel, whole quenched to a hardness of HRC 45 - 48;
4. Hardened and ground top surfaces of top jaws enable accuate positioning for workpieces. Soft jaws can be supplied for cases of clamping workpieces under fine machining;
5. Standard sizes of our boring mill jaws are 8"X6", 10"X7", 12"X7", 14"X7", 14"X9", up to 600mm X 320mm(length of base X bolt-hole-centerlines distance) or custom made referring to the size of the chuck on which the boring mill jaws will be mounted;
6. M10 threaded holes on top of jaw base for lifting with eyebolts for safe and easy handling of the boring mill jaws;
7. Each set of boring mill jaws includes any number sets of boring mill jaws on requests. Accessories such as T-bolts and nuts, anti-thrusting cross key bars can be offered along with the boring mill jaws;
8. To enhance the clamping force of each boring mill jaw effectively, both clamping force booster gear sets and clamping force boosting screw rods can be chosen to fit on the boring mill jaws.