Heavy Duty Dear (or Live) Centers
|FOB Price:||US $2,500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $2,500/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Set/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Various
- Size: Large
- Material: Metal
- Made: Gcr15 Bearing Steel
- Taper on Shank: Morse, Jacobs or Customized
- Revolutionary Accuracy: No More Than 0.005 mm
- Transport Package: Plywood Case
- Origin: China
- Logo Printing: with Logo Printing
- Customized: Customized
- Certification: ISO 9001:2008, GS, CE
- Hardness: HRC 60-62
- Center Angle: 75 Degrees
- Trademark: Songen
- Specification: ISO, CE, SGS, etc.
- HS Code: 84669300
2. GCr15 bearing steel made from a forging. The hardness is HRC 60-62, enabling the dead center to have a high capacity in resisting the wearing generated from frition with the workpeice's centerhole. Its flange has the mounting holes to connect with the spindle, offering an easy mount for the dead center. Other advantanges include the high revolutionary accuracy of the dead center, being not more than 0.005 mm, and the high weight loading capacity which allows the center, in many case, together with the lathe chuck to support huge workpieces with weight of hundreds of tons.
3. The standard center angle on these dead centers are 75 degrees, also can be other angles on customer's request. The dead center's shank can have Morse, Jacobs or other customized taper, depending on the taper of the bore of the spindle nose which is to receive this dead center.
4. Can be made into dead centers and live centers.
5. Although frequently these dead centers are requested to be specially customized, we have our series of standard dead centers which are always kept in stock for immediate delivery. Their major
dimensions are shown as below:
|Model||H, taper||J, Deg.||E, mm||A, mm||F, mm||B, mm||D, mm||C, mm||M, mm||Revolution accuracy, mm|