The marking plates are used as the measurement datum to the machinery parts accuracies of flatness and straightness. It is a nessary tool used in machining workshops.
Technical features of our cast iron marking plates:
1. Material is high-strength and close-grained gray cast iron available at Grade of GG-20, GG-25 or GG-30 on request, also is available as nodular cast iron or cast steel;
2. Hardness is in the range of HB170-240;
3. The surface flatness accuracy is available as being Grade I, II or III as per DIN 876 Standard;
4. The T-slots can be furnished on the marking plate with width tolerance H12, or H7 or H8 on request;
5. Cored and ribbed construction, twice annealing heat treaments at a temperature in the range of 600-700° C (the 1st annealing is done right after casting, the 2ND annealing is done right after the rough machining on the plate) and the following aging treatment are adopted on the plate to relieve the stress, ensure high stability and maintain its accuracy free from distortion;
6. Connecting grooves on all sides of the plate can be provided on request to joint together the pieces of plates into a large plate area;
7. Leveling and anchoring units are supplied with the plates on request;
8. Size is available in a range from 1000x1000 mm to 10000x4000 mm.