1. The centerless grinding machine is mainly used for through-feed grinding of cylindrical surface of ring and shaft type parts, as well as for plunge-cut grinding of various stepped conical and cylindrical surfaces semi-automatically.
2. The layout of the centerless grinding machine is that its grinding wheelhead is fixed and regulating wheelhead is movable.
3. The grinding wheel spindle of the centerless grinding machine is designed in cantilever structure and supported on multiple long-segment hydrodynamic oil-film bearing.
4. The regulating wheel spindle is also designed in cantilever structure and supported on conical sliding bearing with 1: 30 taper.
5. The regulating wheel feed slide is supported on Flat-V stuck plastic guideway.
6. AC frequency converter is used for changing the regulating wheel speed infinitely.
|Dia. to be ground||Through-feed||10-200mm|
|Length of workpart ||Through-feed||390mm|
|Grinding wheel size||P500x400x360mm|
|Regulating wheel size||PSA350x4000x203mm|
|Grinding wheel speed||1330r/min|
|Regulating wheel speed||12-200r/min|
|Swivel of regulating wheel||In vertical plane||-2-+4°|
| ||In horizontal plane||0-+4°|
|Cross movement of regulating wheel||-5-+5mm|
|Feed amout by handwheel dial||0.002mm|
|Height from the connecting line of grinding/reg. Wheel to bracket||290mm |