1. This CNC-OCL350HW model CNC oil country lathe is widely used in various industries such as metallurgy, petroleum exploration, chemical, hydropower, geology, etc. It is specially used to turn API standards threads on oilfield tubular inclusive of casings, tubing, drill pipes, drill collars, Kelly etc. Also it can be used as a general-purposed lathe to carry out all the machining jobs usually done with a conventional lathe.
2. Efficiently with high versatility, it serves as a special-purpose lathe for threading turnings on pipes or other cylindrical work pieces, threading various threads as per API specifications and Metric, Inch, NPT threads. Also it can be used as a conventional lathe to turn cylindrical outer surfaces, conical surfaces ,or to take grooving, boring, drilling, reaming etc. on work pieces.
3. High positioning accuracy on X, Z axis directions. The minimum setting unit is 0.001 mm, and the repeatability accuracy of X-axis is 0.016 mm and Z-axis 0.020 mm. The spindle is supported on the high speed precision bearings made in Japan, featuring high accuracy, low noise and a long service life. The spindle is equipped with the electronic sensitive braking.
4. The machine base is made of high-density, high-strenth grey cast iron. The bed ways, with extra width of 755 mm, have been high-frequency quenched and precision ground and feature high accuracy and a long term service life. The saddle and the carriage are thickened and their strength is increased, and is suitable for work piece's process of all kinds of sizes.
5. The guide ways on the saddle are coated with the PTFE wear-resistant soft bet to greatly reduce the abrasion and ensure the saddle moves along the bed ways smoothly even at a very low speed.
6. The high precision ball screws are the entire inner recycle type, and matched and preloaded. They are supported on the preloaded angular contact ball bearings to ensure their high rigidity and high revolutionary accuracy.
7. The machine is designed with the centralized lubrication. The guideways and screws can move flexibly to reduce the heat concentration and the thermal deformation on the machine, and remain the high performance accuracy.
8. The electric NC tool post is optional as types of vertical four-station, horizontal six-station, and horizontal eight-station. It is positioned by precision gear plate with high repeatability accuracy. It adopts fixed electronic pulse hand wheel and the tool-setting is precise and convenient.
9. With quick eccentric clamping devices, the tail stock has high efficiency. In the tail stock sleeve, there are devices that prevent the drill bit from revolving, which can avoid damaging the tail stock sleeve bore taper on account of drill revolving caused by misoperation.
10. The CNC system adopts domestic famous brand products, AC servo motor, and the customers can select other systems in accordance with their own request, such as Siemens 802C, Siemens 802DSL, FANUC 0i-mate-TD, Guangzhou NC GSK980TDb servo and so on. The above systems are easy to operate, with great function and stable performance. It is especially suitable for processing complex parts or high precision in the mass production.
11. According to their special requirements, customers can select the center rest, hydraulic chuck, hydraulic tail stock, rotary hydraulic cylinder, handheld electronic pulse hand wheel. We will try our best to meet customers' need.
12.This series of CNC lathe is easy to control, with safe protection, beautiful appearance, convenient maintenance and fine comfortableness.
|Max. processing taper|| ||1:4|
|Min. processing taper|| ||1:32|
|Swing over bed||mm||1250|
|Swing over carriage||mm||820|
|Range of outside diameters of pipes||mm||100-340|
|Distance between centers||mm||1500/3000|
|Max. length of workpiece||mm||1000-12000|
|Width of bed||mm||755|
|Speed steps of spindle|| ||Variable|
|Speed range of spindle||r/min||2.6-26/10-100/32-320|
|Distance between chucks||mm||1950|
|Range of longitudinal feeds||mm/r||0.1-1.46, 32 kinds|
|Range of cross feeds||mm/r||0.04-0.65, 32 kinds|
|Metric threads||mm||1-15, 21 pitches|
|Threads per inch||T.P.I.||1-14, 26 pitches|
|Max. travel distance of carriage||mm||Z axis-1400/2900; X axis-690|
|Min. increment of carriage travel||mm||0.001|
|Travel speed of carriage||m/min||Z axis: 4-6; X axis: 3-5|
|Repeatability of accuracy of carriage travel||mm||Z axis: 0.025; X axis: 0.016|
|4-Station toolpost of square turret||mm||300x300|
|Arbor cross-section size||mm||40x40|
|Toolpost's rotary angle|| ||±90°|
|Max. travel of cross slide||mm||690|
|Diameter of tailstock quill||mm||150|
|Travel of tailstock quill||mm||300|
|Taper of tailstock quill|| ||MT#6|
|Gear pump belt|| ||1-A800|
|Fast speed motor|| ||2AOS5632 0.37KW 2700 r/min|
|Main motor belt|| ||4-B2240|
|Clamp motor||r/min||1.5KW 2860 r/min|
|Coolant pump & motor|| ||0.125KW 22L/min|
|Gear pump||r/min||CB-B6 2.5MPa 1450 r/min|
|Gear pump belt|| ||1-0800|
|Main motor||r/min||22KW 1460 r/min|
|Optional CNC systems|
|GSK980TDb servo; SIEMENS 802D SL servo; FANUC 0i-mate-TD servo|
|Weight (not include bracket, chuck)||kg||11500/12500|