1. Hardened and ground to close tolearances as 0.01mm, 0.005mm or 0.003mm as per customer request;
2. Materials available as carbon steel, high-speed steel and carbide tipped;
3. Shapes can be solid or half-notched;
4. The 60-degree conical surface has a hardness more than or equal to HRC58 and a roughness less than or equal to Ra0.40µ M, Ra0.20µ M as per customer request;
5. The Morse taper shank have a more than or equal to 75%, 80% or 85% of its length in contacting with the standard Morse taper ring gauge, and its hardness is within the range of HRC40-45.
|Model||MT#||D (mm)||L (mm)||d1 (mm)||Weight, Kg|