1. 4-Jaw independent chucks for clamping large, heavy and irregularly-shaped workpieces on lathes;
2. Big bore 4-jaw independent chucks with bore diameters up to 560mm are alvailable to be used on the oil country lathes or the pipe welding / cutting machines to clamp large diameter pipes. Our standard big-bore 4-jaw independent chucks have their bore diameters available as 280mm, 320mm, 360mm, 400mm, 560mm. But chucks with other diameters can also be customized;
3. Chuck bodies are made of casting steel and top jaws are made of forged steel to have hardness around HRC 53 on their serrated clamping surfaces. Top jaws can be in the 1-piece construction or the 2-piece construction. By removing the top jaws, these chucks can also be used as the face plates with the T-slots in the chuck bodies to receive the T-nuts and bolts to clamp workpieces;
4. Lathe spindle nose connections on these 4-jaw independent chucks have their specifications available as A2-15, A2-20 and A2-28. These are the standard short-taper direct mounting tpyes. Other types of spindle nose connections on these chucks can be custom made to customers special requirements;
5. Chucks with larger outer diameters, large bore diameters, more jaws than just 4, self-centering function can always be made on requests.