1. Our boring mill jaws are used on vertical lathes, heavy duty horizontal lathes, deep-hole boring machines, roller grinders, etc. These boring mill jaws clamp heavy and huge workpiece mounted to chucks having parallel T-slots and radial T-slots;
2. One-piece and two-piece construction design boring mill jaws can be custom made to meet your specific requirements;
3. With the boring mill jaws bases made of one-piece casting steel and hardened & ground serrated top jaws made of forging steel, whole quenched to a hardness of HRC 45 - 48;
4. Hardened and ground top surfaces of top jaws enable accuate positioning for workpieces. Soft jaws can be supplied for cases of clamping workpieces under fine machining;
5. Standard sizes of our boring mill jaws are 8"X6", 10"X7", 12"X7", 14"X7", 14"X9", up to 600mm X 320mm(length of base X bolt-hole-centerlines distance) or custom made referring to the size of the chuck on which the boring mill jaws will be mounted;
6. M10 threaded holes on top of jaw base for lifting with eyebolts for safe and easy handling of the boring mill jaws;
7. Each set of boring mill jaws includes any number sets of boring mill jaws on requests. Accessories such as T-bolts and nuts, anti-thrusting cross key bars can be offered along with the boring mill jaws;
8. To enhance the clamping force of each boring mill jaw effectively, both clamping force booster gear sets and clamping force boosting screw rods can be chosen to fit on the boring mill jaws.