1. Universal boring mill jaws, to be used as clamping jaws to hold workpieces on boring mills, vertical lathes, horizontal lathes, deel hope boring machinesm, mounted on faceplates, chucks, or T-slot plates with parallel T-slots with distance from 6" to 7" or radial T-slots only;
2. These universal boring mill jaws are designed to fit any slot distances between 6" and 7" on the faceplates, chucks or T-slot plates. Its base has one rear hole and one front hole to fix the jaws just on the radial single T-slots on chucks;
3. These boring mill jaws can be made as one-piece construction or two-piece construction as request;
4. Rigid AISI 1045 single-piece casting steel made jaw base, and AISI 1045 forging steel made top jaw;
5. Any sizes can be custom made for these boring mill jaws.