1. These large diameter chucks are heavy-duty type. They are 3-, 4- or 6-jaw big-bore self-centering chucks widely used as workholdings on oil country lathes, heavy-duty lathes to clamp oil field casings with large ODs, other tubular workpieces with large diameters. These chucks' self-centering advantage offers high productivity in turning operations.
2. These large big-bore self-centing chucks are also widlely used as workholdings on pipe welding / cutting machines;
3. Large big-bore 3- or 4- or 6-jaw self-centering chucks with diameters ranging from 1250mm to 2600mm, and with bore diameters ranging from 560mm to 1500mm;
|Chuck model||Outer diameter, mm||Bore diameter, mm|
4. Many types for spindle mounts are available as A2-15, C, D types etc. We can make an adapting plate for the chuck to install the chuck on any spinde nose type on the lathe.;
5. Steel made chuck bases feature high stength and rigidity and undertake heavy cuttings. Top jaws are reversible. Soft jaws and hard jaws can be provided on request.