This model is designed to meet the special requirements of users in the petroleum, geological, mining and chemical ndustries, and in agricultural irrigation and dranage. It is able to cut various straght and taper pipe threads of union joints, drill rods, casting pipes, drain pipes, well castings and water pump pipes more economically and efficiently as compared with the engine lathe. However, it may serve as an engine lathe to cut various metric, Whitworth and module threads, shafts and disks. After all it is an ideal machine for the petroleum, mining geological, chemical and agricultural industries.
1. The machine is able to cut outer and inner threads of Straight and taper pipes up to 220mm in diameter.
2. The machine is equipped with a tapering unit which can works out a 1: 5 taper.
3. The machine is able to cut both metric and Whitwith threads without changing the translating gear.
4. The dropping worm in the apron can protect the mechanisms of the lathe automatically.
5. The guide way is hardened and finely finished.
6. The great power of the machine is competent at heavy load and power cutting.
7. The floor center rest can be moved freedy as required by the user. The center rest is provided with an adjustable clamp unit for long pipes, greatly reducing intensity of labour.
8. The 4-jaw head stock offers free clamp of both short and long pipes.
1.560mm 4-Jaw independent chuck, 2 Sets
2. Floor steady rest, 1 Set
3. Tools, 1 Set.
|Max. processing taper|| ||1:4|
|Swing over bed||mm||630|
|Range of outside diameters of pipes||mm||50-220|
|Max. length of workpiece||mm||1000-12000|
|Width of bed||mm||600|
|Max. stroke of taper bar||mm||750|
|Speed steps of spindle|| ||12|
|Speed range of spindle||r/min||20-460|
|Range of longitudinal feeds||mm/r||0.1-1.46, 32 kinds|
|Range of cross feeds||mm/r||0.04-0.65, 32 kinds|
|Metric threads||mm||1-15, 21 pitches|
|Threads per inch||T.P.I.||1-14, 26 pitches|
|Rapid longitudinal moving speed of carriage||m/min||2.5|
|Carriage travel when turning by one scale with the handwheel on the slide box||mm||0.2|
|Max. stroke of toolpost||mm||200|
|Sectional size of tool shank||mm||30x30|
|Toolpost's rotary angle|| ||±90°|
|Toolpost travel when turning by one scale with the handwheel on the top slide||mm||0.05|
|Toolpost travel when turning by one scale with the handwheel on the cross slide||mm||0.05|
|Distance between spindle center and toolpost's mounting datum||mm||30|
|Diameter of tailstock quill||mm||100|
|Travel of tailstock quill||mm||250|
|Taper of tailstock quill|| ||MT#5|
|Cross travel of tailstock||mm||±15|
|Gear pump belt|| ||1-A800|
|Fast speed motor|| ||2AOS5632 0.37KW 2700 r/min|
|Main motor belt|| ||4-B2240|
|Clamp motor||r/min||1.5KW 2860 r/min|
|Coolant pump & motor|| ||0.125KW 22L/min|
|Gear pump||r/min||CB-B6 2.5MPa 1450 r/min|
|Gear pump belt|| ||1-0800|
|Main motor||r/min||11KW 1460 r/min|
|Weight (not include bracket, chuck)||kg||5600|