1. Key components of model RD50 radial drilling machine are made of high-strength cast iron or special steel;
2. Advanced heat treatment results in Radial arm drills durable parts and components;
3. High precision Radial arm drills components are available due to specialized processing;
4. Hydraulic power can realize spindle variable speed flexibly on the safe side;
5.16-steps spindle rotation speed and feed is available in cutting;
6. Quick, safe clamping and unclamping operations are achievable;
7. The machine's mechanical, electrical and hydraulic control over the headstock makes the operation easier and quicker.
1. Box shape work-table
2. Taper sleeve
3. Tool releasing Wrench
5. Eyelet bolts.
1. Quick exchange Chuck
2. Tapping chuck.
|Maximum drilling diameter||50mm|
|Distance between spindle axis and column||350-1600mm|
|Distance between spinlde nose and working surface of base||320-1220mm|
|Spindle taper||MT #5|
|Range of spindle speeds||25-2000RPM|
|Steps of spindle speeds||16|
|Range of spindle feeds||0.04-3.20mm/Rev.|
|Steps of spindle feeds||16|
|Box cube size||630x500x500mm|
|Distance of headstock horizontal movement||1250mm|
|Spindle motor power||4KW|