1. Heavy duty chuck with independent chuck jaws to hold heavy workpieces withstanding heavy cuttings. These chucks are used on horizontal lathes, deep hole boring machines, vertical lathes etc. to grip heavy and large workpieces usually having irregular shapes;
2. Mountings to lathe spindle nose for these 4 jaw independent chucks follows standard lathe spindle nose specifications or other specific spindle nose specifications;
3. Chuck bodies are made of casting steel and chuck master jaws are independent chuck jaws which are detachable from the chucks. Chuck jaws can be easily moved and positioned along the parallel t slots in the chuck bodies to grip any irregularly shaped workpieces. To enhance the chuck jaws' gripping forces to withstand heavy cuttings, the clamping-boosting gears can be fitted on the chuck jaws;
4. Heavy duty chucks can be made into big-bore types to accommodate long and heavy pipes passing through the spindle bore of the lathes;
5. These chucks can always be custom made. Upon requests, we can offer drawings for customers checking and approval and then build the chucks specially.