1. This mechanical slotting machine is widely used to process flat surfaces, mould parting surfaces and key-slots on parts. This mechanical slotting machine is especially suitable for the single-piece production or the small-batch production in workshops;
2. The main transmission mechanism on this mechanical slotting machine converts the rotation of the crank gear into the reciprocation of the ram to carry out the slotting process;
3. The worktable's longitudinal feeds, the cross feeds and the rotary feeds on this slotting machine are carried out manually. The feeding motion will stop automatically when the worktable is in trouble;
4. The start and stop of this slotting machine is controlled by the electromagnetic clutch;
5. Oil pump supplies lubrication to all the lubrication positions on this slotting machine;
6. This slotting machine is designed elaboratedly with high standardization, serialization, generalization and high automation grade and featured with the compact and harmonical structure, pleasing appearance and convenient maintenance.