1. Cast iron T-slotted plates are widely used in various applications such as machine tools' T-slotted bed plates for setting up jobs for boring/milling/drilling, base plates for layout, marking, assembly work of fitters, floor plates for tooling and production setups, floor plates for measuring operations, bed plates for testing engines, electromotors, transmissions, etc., bed plates for mounting jobs for welding operations;
2. These bed plates are made of high-density, high-strength, close-grained and stress relieved cast iron in grades of GG20, GG25, GG30 having its hardness within 170-240 HB. On request they can also be made of nodular cast iron or steel;
3. Cored and ribbed construction prevents the cast iron floor plates from distortion and maintains their high accuracy for a long time in operations. On request these plates can also be in solid construction. Usually they are made into rectangular shape, but on request they can be made into round shape;
4. Twice annealing heat-treatments are processed on the cast iron floor plates at temperatures with 600-700 Celsius degrees to completely relieve the internal stress of the cast iron floor plates and maintain its accuracy free from distortion;
5. Flatness accuracy of the cast iron floor plates are offered as Grade I, II and III as per DIN 876 Standard. T-slots on the cast iron floor plates are offered as per DIN 650 or to customer's specific requirements. On special request the flatness accuracy and T-slot dimensional tolerance can be very tight so that these plates can be used as auxiliary clamping bed plates on CNC machining centers;
6. Sizes up to 10000x4000x500mm (L x W x H) for cast iron floor plates can be supplied. Round cast iron plates can be provided. Load capacity of the cast iron plate is designed to meet buyer's request;
7. Installation hardware are supplied together with the bed plates.