This model oil country lathe is designed to meet the special requirements of users in the petroleum, geological, mining and chemical industries, and as well in agricultural irrigation and drainage. It can cut various straight and taper pipe threads on union joints, drill rods, casings, tubings,drain pipesand water pump pipes more economically and efficiently compared with the conventional engine lathe. However, it can also serve as a conventional engine lathe to cut various Inch, Metric, Whitworth or Module threads, shafts and discs.
1. This oil country lathe can cut outer (or inner) straight (or tapered) threads up to 193 mm in diameter.
2. It is equipped with a tapering ruler to work out a 1:5 taper.
3. It can cut both Metric threads and Whitwith threads without changing the translating gear.
4. The dropping worm in the apron can protect the mechanisms of the lathe automatically.
5. The guide ways are hardened and precision ground.
6. The 11 KW great power of the machine can take heavy cuttings under high loads.
7. The floor steady rest can be moved freely as required by the user to support long pipes;
8. The two 4-jaw chucks on the rear and the front of the headstock offer free and easy setups for both short and long pipes.
1. 540mm 4-Jaw independent chuck, 2 Sets
2. Floor steady rest, 1 Set
3. Tools, 1 Set.