1. This series of turn/tilt welding positioners are specially designed and manufactured to meet the requirements of modern welding technologies. These welding positioners are especially suitable for external or internal girth welding on disc or cylindrical workpiece. They have the fixed base height and powerfully turn or tilt the workpieces to any desired positions by the operator to carry out the welding process, together with the welding manipulators. These welding positioners can be applied in both automatic weldings and manual weldings;
2. Reinforced turntables on these welding postitioners carry weight from 100kg to 50000kg. Higher weight capacity can also be custom made on these welding postioners on customer requests. The turntables of machines with low weight loading capacity have usually radial slots for clamping the works. On machines with high weight loading capacity, the turntables have pairs of parallel T-slots on which independent bolt-on type jaws are fixed to clamp the works firmly and reliably. The turntable is driven by an independent set of a variable frequency motor and a cycloidal gear reducer and turns 0-360 degrees freely with stepless speed adjustments;
3. Semi-circular gears are fitted on both ends of the output shaft of the tilting device to perform the forward tilting to variable angles within 0-90 degrees or 0-120 degrees. This output shaft is driven by an independent set of a fixed-speed motor and a cycloidal gear reducer;
4. These welding postioners' frames are fabricated with welding structure of rectangular tubes and channel steel bars. It has enough intensity, rigidity and great loading capacity. The tilting bearing bases are installed on the both sides of the wallboard. All bearing mounting holes have been bored with one single setup on a fine boring mill to achieve a premium concentricity;
5. For the welding current conducting, the special electrical device beneath the turntable surface conducts welding current of these welding positioner. The current can be conducted easily and reliably, ensuring safe and reliable work.
6. These welding positioners' control system consists of the stationary cabinet and the wireless type remote control box which is valid for controlling within 100m. It can realize rotation and tilting controls of the turntable.
In the stationary electric control box, it mainly installs the inverter and the low voltage control elements. On the panel, it has the power ON/OFF switch, the power indicating lamp, the alarm indicating lamp, the Emergency-stop button, etc. The turntable rotation adopts the advanced frequency conversion speed adjusting technology which provides the low frequency and the high torque and the difference compensations. Meanwhile, it also has the protections of over-current, over-voltage, over-load and short circuit, etc.; and also has an alarm output function. Its advantages are high start torque, high control precision and reliable performance. The wireless type remote control box controls welding positioner in a long distance without a cable. It mainly consists of the receiver and the control box. The receiver is installed in the cabinet. And the valid controlling range is within 100m. There are Emergency-stop button, speed-adjusting button, tilting up / down switch and rotation forward / reverse switch on the remote control box.
|Weight loading, kg||100||300||600||1000||2000||3000||5000||8000||10000||15000||20000||30000||50000|
|Turning speed, rpm||0.3-3||0.15-1.5||0.1-1||0.05-0.5||0.05-0.5||0.05-0.5||0.05-0.5||0.05-0.5||0.05-0.5||0.05-0.5||0.05-0.5||0.04-0.4||0.04-0.4|
|Tilting speed, rpm||Manual||0.7||1||0.3||0.2||0.2||0.2||0.2||0.2||0.1||0.1||0.1|
|Turntable diameter, mm||Φ400||Φ600||Φ1000||Φ1200||Φ1300||Φ1400||Φ1500||Φ1800||Φ2000||Φ2500||Φ2500||Φ3000||Φ4000|
|Max. eccentricity, mm||100||100||150||150||150||200||200||200||200||200||200||200||200|
|Max. gravity center distance, mm||150||150||200||200||250||300||300||400||400||400||630||630||800|
|Turntable tilting angle, degrees||0-90||0-90||0-90||0-105||0-105||0-120||0-120||0-120||0-120||0-120||0-120||0-120||0-120|
|Turning motor power, kw||0.09||0.18||0.37||0.75||0.75||1.5||2.2||2.2||3||3||4||7.5||11|
|Tilting motor power, kw||-||-||0.37||0.75||1.5||1.5||1.5||3||4||5.5||7.5||11||18.5|
|Turning diameter @ 90-deg vertical||≤600||≤1000||≤1200||≤1500||≤1500||≤1600||≤1800||≤2200||≤2500||≤3400||≤3400||≤4200||≤5700|
|Speed adjustment||Variable speeds for turning motor and fixed-speed for tilting motor|
|Tilting center distance, mm||370||560||720||835||832||1037||1185||1100||1550||1800||2000||2600||2250|
|Overall size||Length, mm||750||860||1200||1300||1570||1920||2200||2380||2660||2780||2895||4200||5600|