1. T-slotted cubes are widely used as workholdings on machine tools to obtain multiple clamping surfaces so that the machine can perform machines on various positions of the workpieces in one single set-up;
2. These cubes, working as clamping boxes, can always be custom made on request of customers depending on their special needs on these cubes. The T-slotted cubes can have one, two, three, four, five or six clamping sufaces on which T-slots, threaded holes or both of slots and threads are furnished. T-slots are made as per DIN 650 specifications, and threaded holes can be inserted with wire thread inserts to extend the cubes serving span;
3. T-slotted cubes can be used on various machine tools such as CNC machining centers, drill presses, gantry milling machines, horizontal boring mill etc.. They are necessary accessories for above-mentioned machines to extend their machining scopes;
4. High flatness accuracy on clamping surfaces of the cubes as per DIN 876 specifications;
5. Any sizes of cubes can be custom made.